Action Bunnies Action Bunnies

is this like...?

isn't this pretty much like asdf-movies?

[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

that is fun!

could i get the song please?

Friday by Bob Dylan Friday by Bob Dylan

eh^^

i saw the actual vid like two hours ago, vomitted, went here, saw this, thought "hey, bob dylan, that may be nice. friday? dont know any bob dylan song of that name". listened a while, thought "well, thats pretty meaningless, why would bob dylan...WTF THATS THE CRAPPY SONG FROM YOUTUPE; WTF!!"

made my day :D thx

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

O_O

This must be the greatest game EEEEEEVEEEEERRRRR!!!!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

oh, yes!

it seems halo reach s an exciting game!

Whatever !1 Whatever !1

thats actually a pretty cool song!

may i steal it plz :3?

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

great!!!

smooth animated, though your style is a bit (only a little ;)) too simple for my taste. but it suited the piece.
i don't know whats with the unsynched music, maybe it's because of the in general better internet-connection in europe, but i expierienced no unsyncs...

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

wow...

this would have worked even if you put it to a short storie. ever thought of it?

AdamCook responds:

Well, it began as a short story, and I just plotted it so it would work well visually.
It's great that you enjoyed the story as much on its own merits as in its Flash context. I hope to write more great stories in the near future, not all of which will become projects, so I'm happy to hear you like my work!

We're very glad you enjoyed our project; many thanks for your review and your support!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

haha!

i actually had the same thought in the theater....

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Yay!

Thats Like Game One on MTV just cooler XD.
german MTV, i mean.